What you need to study with us:
Applicants must have completed a relevant education and gathered professional experience in one of the following combinations:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme + one year of relevant professional experience
- Tourism College + two years of relevant professional experience
- Advanced specialist course in tourism + three years of relevant professional experience
- Professional education in tourism + vocational matriculation exam + three years of relevant professional experience
- Vocational school with a focus on tourism + four years of relevant professional experience
- Secondary academic school + five years of relevant professional experience
A commission will decide on the suitability of the applicants.
Prospective students must apply to FH JOANNEUM and provide all relevant documentation. Candidates will be invited to attend a personal interview or participate in a Skype interview (skype-ID: daniel6898). Applicants will be contacted by email or by phone regarding the interview date and time.
The interview provides us with an opportunity to meet candidates face-to-face and enables us to access their skills and knowledge of the subject area as well as to discuss the candidate’s expectations of the programme.
Places on the programme are allocated based on evaluation of the application and the interview.
The International Hospitality & Spa Management MBA at FH Joanneum costs €5,000 per Semester for a total of 4 Semesters.
A €1,000 deposit is payable upon acceptance and the balance for each Semester is payable 2 weeks before the start of lectures.
Scholarships, bursaries and grants are available - please contact us for details.